Monday, March 9, 2009

cout << "Hello Planet!" << endl;

Let me introduce myself. I'm the current maintainer of KSudoku. While I was not very active in KDE for almost a year there are great times approaching. So I want to share this with you.

What is this blog about?
  • KSudoku: This is where I'm spending most of my time now. I'm doing a complete rewrite of its core with many new features.
  • Other parts of KDE if I find the time.
  • Orchid: Currently paused Orchid is my effort to revolutionize the web. It is very modular and may be even of benefit for projects that have nothing to do with the web.
  • Other small projects.
  • Art
  • And last but not least a little bit of my personal life

I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say.

2 comments:

Javier said...

Welcome to the planet!
I look forward to reading your blog (I'm obsessed with sudoku) and orchid caught my attention, I look forward to hearing about it.

Anonymous said...

Josel!!!! Come back to KDEGames pleeeease ;( I have no one to sing with *cries*